I’m going to start this post off by saying everyone should have this dessert recipe in their files! I have had this recipe for Cinnamon Cheesecake Bars for around 10 years now. I have brought them to numerous gatherings, Bunco night, fundraisers, BBQ’s, Birthday Parties, Brunches. Wherever you need to go and bring a dessert or whenever, these bars will be loved! What also makes this recipe so great is that I can prepare it in only a few minutes, and I normally have all of the ingredients on hand. Without fail if I bring these somewhere I am asked for the recipe. So here it is just click and print! They are not super fancy but they are delicious and sooo easy to make!
The ingredients are:
- 2 tubes of crescent rolls
- 2 8 oz. pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar plus 1/2 cup sugar for the topping
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Flatten one tube of crescent rolls in bottom of ungreased 9×13″ pan.
- Mix cream cheese with 1 cup sugar and vanilla until smooth and creamy. Spread mixture evenly on dough. Place the remaining tube of rolls over filling and with fingers press perforations together.Drizzle melted butter over top layer of dough.
- Mix 1/2 cup sugar and 1 Tablespoon cinnamon. Sprinkle on top of melted butter.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool. Refrigerate well before serving.