No-bake Strawberry Cheesecake, the perfect summer dessert! Easy, delicious, and I didn’t have to turn on my oven! This is the dessert I made for our kick off the summer family BBQ and we all loved it. Garnish with some blueberries and this would make a perfect red, white, and blue fourth of July dessert! I found the recipe in an old Food & Family magazine (summer 2008).
After a couple small changes from me,the ingredients are:
- 12 Honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 2 cups crumbs)
- 6 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 Cup plus 2 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- 4 Pkgs. (8 oz. each) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 Cup strawberry preserves
- 2 Cups fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Cool Whip whipped Topping, thawed
- Mix graham crumbs, butter and 1/4 cup of the sugar; press onto bottom of 13×9-inch pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Beat cream cheese and 3/4 cup of the sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until well blended. Add preserves; mix well. Place strawberries and remaining 2 Tbsp. sugar in small bowl; mash with fork. Stir strawberry mixture and whipped topping into cheese mixture. Spoon over crust; cover. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Store in refrigerator.
Makes 16 servings